I first grabbed an image from the internet, then I opened up the Fireworks icon and I dragged my image from my desktop and put in on the blank page in fireworks. Then I had to make the background turn white by using 3 tools called: Marquee tool, Lasso tool, and the Magic Wand tool. After I was done doing that I saved each image to my desktop, then I opened up Flash and dragged the three images from my desktop to the blank screen in flash. My three objects appeared.
Now I want my left figure to flip in the middle and land to the bottom of the screen. So I clicked on insert then motion tween, then I clicked on the timeline on layer 1, then I clicked on the properties panel and where it says rotation you choose how many time you want your figure to rotate, I chose one and clockwise. When Im done with that I drag my figure to the bottom of the screen when it was originally on the top left side of the screen.
For the second figure i chose which is on the bottom right, is going to move to bottom left. So I clicked on my figure and went to insert, then clicked on motion tween and then I clicked on the tween span on clicked on number 27 and went to insert then clicked timeline, then keyframe, then I clicked on window and then on motion presents and chose the effect called bounce smoosh and clicked apply.
Thats it, my animation is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment