-Butterflies with pink flowers, they did a good job but I think more could of been done a little bit more with the butterflies.
-Hobo one, we were working on fireworks to delete the background, the animation is well done but I don't get the point or what is he trying to say in his/her movie. You could edit your pictures and do your movie in a more sequence order.
-Futbol, I really don't like this animation, I just see a purple ball moving you can't even tell if that's a foot kicking it. They should of made the foot move. They needed another figure in there.
-Elaine, You focused to much on your name, instead of an actual animation. You need to add more to it its very boring and to fast.
-The red thingy, you seem to like video games? well your animations was cool not my type though, but good try.
-Leap frog, I really like you movie animation yours has been the best so far. You used a lot of movement and I understand the message of your movie.!(:
-Chinese figures, this movie animation actually felt like a cartoon movie. You were organized and the sequence of you movie is understandable.
-Mario and karate kid- you need to go back and mess around more with you animation you just make them like switch and boring! good try though.
-Star and heart, Yours is cool because you can't really do a lot with a star and heart it can't tell a storyy but it looks like a post it haaa!!!!!!!!!(:
-Football touch down, i like your animation movie but I think the ball looks toooo big you should of made it even more smaller at the end. but its cool(:
-Grr, I lovee your movie animation its the BESTESt(:
-Shaggy and tommy. i like your animation but its toooo short you need to work a little more on it.
-yellow crown shaped thingy_ yours is boring and to fast the only thing that stands out is the yellow thing. your animation don't look like anything its not telling a story.
-Dragon with fire- its boring the fire is to fake. you need more work.
-Devil with chicken- yours is different. I dont like it.
butt uhm good job.
No comments:
Post a Comment